From: Patrick [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Tuesday, September 16, 2008 10:51 AM
To: General Discussion of SQLite Database
Subject: [sqlite] best language match for SQLite?

I am a beginner to intermediate Python Programmer. I can use SQLite with

it just fine but it is my understanding that relational database and
object oriented programming our not the perfect marriage.

I was just wondering if anyone had an opinion on the most ideal language

to use with SQLite?

I love Python but I LOVE SQLite, I would learn another language just to
use it better-Patrick