-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Robert Simpson
Sent: quarta-feira, 17 de setembro de 2008 13:30
To: 'General Discussion of SQLite Database'
Subject: Re: [sqlite] Vista frustrations

I've run the tests with superfetch and prefetch disabled and enabled.
Results are consistent with or without these running.  The only thing that
has any affect is the FILE_FLAG_RANDOM_ACCESS flag.  And only on Vista.

For now I'm thinking of overriding the default Windows VFS and redirecting
the open function just for Vista so it doesn't use that flag.

Robert