If you are using the ADO.NET 2.0 provider from
http://sqlite.phxsoftware.com/, then it won't work with Visual Studio
2003. This is because Visual Studio 2003 uses .Net 1.1 not .Net 2.0.
If you wish to use the phxsoftware data provider try downloading
Visual Studio Express 2005 or 2008 from Microsoft, they are both free.

http://www.microsoft.com/express/product/default.aspx