> Hi,
> I am getting the following error log when i try to build sqlite source :
> c:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\My Documents\Visual Studio
> Projects\Source Tagging System\sqlite\where.c(2902): fatal error C1010:
> unexpected end of file while looking for precompiled header directive

By default, Visual Studio projects use "precompiled headers", which can
greatly speed up compilation times.  To use this feature, you must
include the special file, "stdafx.h", at the top of each source file.

To correct this error, you can either #include "stdafx.h", or disable
precompiled headers for sqlite project file(s).  The latter setting can
be found in the "precompiled headers" section of the project properties.
  Do a search on "C1010" for more info.

~Eric