I'm using SQLite 3.5.6 on Windows and intermittently get SQLITE_CANTOPEN
when doing an insert.  When that fails, I can use the debugger to go back up
and step through the same lines again (using the same database handle -
nothing opened or closed in between) and it will work.

I am using sqlite3_bind_blob with the following: INSERT OR REPLACE INTO
BlobTable (BlobKey, BlobVal) Values ('exampleKey', ?)
in case that makes any difference (the SQLITE_CANTOPEN code is returned from
sqlite3_step).

I doubt this has anything to do with SQLite as it's been working perfectly
for years, but I also can't figure out what has changed on my system such
that this would be happening now.

Thanks in advance for any ideas.

Doug