On 10/13/08, Guenther Schmidt <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

>  Hi P,
>
>  thanks, I had considered that.
>
>  Hope there is another solution though.

possibly, but how about enlightening others as to why you considered
creating temp tables and then decided not to do so?

In fact, how about explaining in an email all the things that you have
considered, tried and rejected so others may learn from it?

Nelson Institute for Environmental Studies http://www.nelson.wisc.edu/
Open Source Geospatial Foundation (OSGeo) http://www.osgeo.org/