On Fri, 17 Oct 2008, Michael Schlenker wrote:
> It depends a bit on what you try to write and what other constraints you
> have or are ok to accept.
>
> Michael

Danke Michael.

Yes, I see what you mean.  My intent was of course to mate a generic
procedural tcl with sqlite, and add a rich data dictionary layer.  This
would allow the gui to be generated from ddl at runtime.  The tricky bits
are the keys/links between relations, so that the forms will recognize,
respect and "do the right thing" for 1:N relationships.

I will review your pointers, but I had not wanted to add an additional oo
layer if I can help it ...

Cheers,
Rob.