P Kishor-3 wrote:

> 1. I don't fully understand how to convert UTC to local time?
> 2. on a Website

For reasons I don't understand, you split one question in half and called it
two questions.

P Kishor-3 wrote:

> b. On the other hand, if you want to display on the web page, time
> local to the viewer viewing the web page, but for a time stored in
> your web server for some row that you inserted or modified, then you
> use the <time in UTC stored in your webserver>, send it to the web
> page, and convert it there into user's local time using JavaScript.

Yes, this is the converting UTC time to local time on a Website that I was
discussing. Although I've been programming for well over 20 years, I've only
been developing Websites over more recent years. So I'd probably search the
Web for an example of javascript for doing this. But it's not something I'm
doing at the moment.

At any rate, I get the basic idea.