Thanks you all for your support.

Finally,  I was able to make SQLMaestro work.

Thanks once again
Baskaran> Date: Thu, 13 Nov 2008 10:14:14 -0500> From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]> To:
sqlite-users@sqlite.org> Subject: Re: [sqlite] SQLite Import Tool> > Here is a
link to the application and source:> > http://www.proghack.net/?p=40> > On Wed,
Nov 12, 2008 at 3:20 PM, Baskaran Selvaraj <> [EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:> > >> >
Thanks roosevelt. I will try to use the c# command.> >> > > Date: Wed, 12 Nov
2008 15:03:41 -0500> From:> > [EMAIL PROTECTED]> To: sqlite-users@sqlite.org>
Subject: Re:> > [sqlite] SQLite Import Tool> > I wrote a simple c# command line
program that> > will import data from> MSSQL into a sqlite database. You
specify a query> > (for MSSQL), a> connection string, the location of the
sqlite database file,> > and a> table in the sqlite database and the app dumps
the results of the>> > query into the table. You could easily use it in a batch
file to> accomplish> > what you need. If you want the app, I could send it to
you.> > On Wed, Nov> > 12, 2008 at 9:45 AM, Baskaran Selvaraj> <[EMAIL
PROTECTED]>> > wrote:> >> >> > Hi All,> > This is Baskaran and I am looking for
a vendor> > tool to automate the import process.> > We have an application
which is> > written to use SQLite database. Right now, I import the data> >
into SQLite> > database from SQL Server 2005 manually. Looking for a vendor
software, which> > can used> > to automate the process of importing the data
from SQL Server> > 2005 to SQLite database> > on a daily basis> > .> > Thanks>