I have a program for Windows that may help you. It is not open-source
but it is free to use and distribute.
It has a simple report function that I am willing to modify based on
input from users.
We can continue to communicate this way or you can contact me directly
at the above address or call 705-646-1076.
Have a super one!
Merv