update/delete/insert, and I am facing some lock errors, as follow :

SQLSTATE[HY000]: General error: 5 database is locked
Stack:
#0 /home/www/libs/Zend/Db/Statement.php(283):
Zend_Db_Statement_Pdo->_execute(Array)
#1 /home/www/libs/Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php(405):
Zend_Db_Statement->execute(Array)
#2 /home/www/libs/Zend/Db/Adapter/Pdo/Abstract.php(205):
Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->query('SELECT * FROM m...', Array)

I am aware of issues using sqlite over NFS. But I was thinking these issues
were related to read/write queries working in parallel, and not to read-only
queries.

Is Sqlite locking the database for *any* query ?
Is there a way to tell Sqlite to not lock the database when we know there
are only read-only queries ?

Thanks !

--
David LEVY {Selenium}