Hello Ti,

I build 32 and 64 bit versions in Windows but, don't use SQLite in a
DLL. I compile the code into my program using a static library. In my
experience, DLL's are really flaky under Vista. Flaky in the sense
that you have to be very particular about where they go. Having them
in the EXE folder is insufficient. I think the "really there" comment
probably hit it on the head.

To avoid all that, you could statically link SQLite into place.

Wednesday, November 26, 2008, 11:23:11 AM, you wrote:

TN> Dependency walker fails to load that DLL. Also it reports mess
TN> between dependencies (x86 vs. x64), don't understand why when it
TN> has been compiled as target x64.

TN> Ti Ny

>> From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
>> To: sqlite-users@sqlite.org
>> Date: Wed, 26 Nov 2008 09:57:46 -0500
>> Subject: Re: [sqlite] sqlite3_open16 fails on Windows Vista 64b
>>

>> > It throws an exception: unable to find entry point sqlite3_open16
>>
>> Try opening the DLL with Dependency Walker, make sure the entry point *is*
>> there?
>>
>> - Sherief

Best regards,
 Teg                            mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]