Hi,

I have a left join problem with SQLite.

this Select SELECT     ProjectId, InputId, DataValue, Formula
FROM         ProjectData
WHERE      (ProjectId = @Id) contains almost 15 000 rows.

this Table ExcelMapValue contains almost 5 000 rows. and contains these
columns InputId, sheetCode, rowIndex, ColumnIndex

When I run this, it takes at least 2 minutes or it says out of memory

Select * From ExcelMapValue

OUTER JOIN   (SELECT     ProjectId, InputId, DataValue, Formula
FROM         ProjectData
WHERE      (ProjectId = @Id))  derivedtbl_1

On ExcelMapValue.InputId =  derivedtbl_1.InputId

Anyone can help me ? I don't understand why it takes forever to run. In Sql
server it runs in less than a second.