Hello,

I was reading the following pages:

http://www.sqlite.org/c3ref/stmt.html
http://www.sqlite.org/c3ref/clear_bindings.html

I was wondering why sqlite3_clear_bindings() is not mentioned in the
SQL Statement Object page. Would the following be incorrect?:

1 • Create the object using sqlite3_prepare_v2() or a related function.
2 • Bind values to host parameters using the sqlite3_bind_*()
interfaces.
3 • Run the SQL by calling sqlite3_step() one or more times.
4 • Reset the statement using sqlite3_reset().
5 • Clear bindings using sqlite3_clear_bindings() then go back to step
2. Do this zero or more times.
6 • Destroy the object using sqlite3_finalize().

If step 5 is incorrect, when should I be calling sqlite3_clear_bindings
()?

Thanks,

-- Tito