Hi Pierre,

you can open both database files at the same time and using the same
connection: Look at the attach - Command:
http://www.sqlite.org/lang_attach.html
You can then use both databases in the same statement (insert into
MyTable (... columns ...) select ... columns ... from
MyOtherDatabase.MyTable where ...)

Martin