On Sun, 18 Jan 2009 18:40:27 +0800, Yeung William
<william.yeung...@gmail.com> wrote in General Discussion of
SQLite Database <sqlite-users@sqlite.org>:

>As title, any chance? I am on sqlite3. It would save me a
>lot of time if that could be done.

Hm, not much of a chance to recover deleted rows, unless you
have a recent backup.

You may be able to find some of the raw data in a hex dump
of the database file, but it will be hard to interpret. For
example, integers are stored in a compressed form. There
will be no pointers to the deleted data.

If accidental deletions can happen, and your data is
important, it makes sense to include history tables in your
schema, and create an ON DELETE triggers to save deleted
rows to the history tables.
That way you even would be able to recover rows that have
been inserted and deleted after the most recent backup.
--
  (  Kees Nuyt
  )