The problem for me is at compile time.
Since we have a new OS we do not have implemented the posix and the file
access librays(like fstat...).
Therefore everything should work in memory.
So I have set the
SQLITE_OMIT_DISKIO<http://www.sqlite.org/compile.html#omit_diskio>flag
and also
*SQLITE_TEMP_STORE=3.* But it seems that at compile time we have errors
since it is using posix functions and fstat functions.

I there a flag that can completly remove these functions at compile time, or
am I missing one?

Thanks,
Ionut