On Thu, 29 Jan 2009, Thomas Briggs might have said:

>    When you say the load "stops", what do you mean?  Does the sqlite3
> process end?  Does it sit there doing nothing?
>
>    The first thing I would do is look at line 55035 of the source file
> and see if there's something weird about it.
>
>    Also, have you done a line count on the file so you know exactly
> how many rows it should load?
>
>    -T
>
> On Wed, Jan 28, 2009 at 5:33 PM, Mike Eggleston <mikee...@me.com> wrote:
> > Hi,
> >
> > I'm curious how sqlite3 may perform for some of my applications that
> > really don't need things like MySQL or larger. I am using bacula
> > (http://www.bacula.org) at work so I dumped the bacula data from MySQL
> > (mysqldump bacula > bacula.sql), wrote a perl script to massage the data,
> > and now I'm trying to load that data into a sqlite3 file.
> >
> > I don't see any errors on stdout, but the loading of rows stops after
> > 55034 rows (file size is 6338560 bytes). I know in MySQL this table
> > has rows.
> >
> > Where can I look and what might be the error that the rows are not
> >
> > Mike
> >
> > Fedora Core 5
> > sqlite3 3.3.3

Duh, I should have tried that first. I've removed three lines around line
55035 and will try the inserts again. Inspecting the file of lines I see
no difference other than the values for the columns. The File table should
have 2671022 rows (that count is from mysql and from last night's backup,
so the count is bound to be off some, but sqlite3 should be close).

Mike