There should be no single quotes around question marks

-Shibu

-----Original Message-----
From: sqlite-users-boun...@sqlite.org
[mailto:sqlite-users-boun...@sqlite.org] On Behalf Of P Kishor
Sent: Monday, February 02, 2009 6:14 PM
To: General Discussion of SQLite Database
Subject: Re: [sqlite] sqlite3_bind_int returns SQLITE_RANGE

Farzana,

You can save a lot of email back-and-forth by showing your code in the
first place. The very minimum information that you (that anyone)
should provide when asking a code-related question is --

1. db schema
2. code

adding info about computer and operating system, plus any driver
version being used, is also advisable.

On Mon, Feb 2, 2009 at 6:40 AM, hussainfarzana
<hussainfarz...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Yes,the SQL prepared statement has got 14 placeholders.
>
> The statement is "INSERT INTO CollDataNum
> values(?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,'?',?,?,?,?,?)"
>
> Regards,
> Farzana.
>

> SimonDavies wrote:
>>
>> 2009/2/2 hussainfarzana <hussainfarz...@gmail.com>:
>>>
>>> Dear All,
>>>
>>> We are working with SQLite Version 3.6.10.
>>> We tried to insert or update the records in the database using
>>> sqlite3_prepare and binding the values using sqlite3_bind
functions.We
>>> have
>>> started with the index 1.We have a table with 14 columns and when we
use
>>> sqlite3_bind_int,for the first 13 columns its returning 0 and for
the
>>> last
>>> 14th column which is also an integer datatype, but the function is
>>> returning
>>> value 25(SQLITE_RANGE) error.
>>
>> Your table may have 14 columns, but has the SQL for your prepared
>> statement got 14 parameter placeholders?
>>

>>> Please help us how to proceed further.
>>>
>>> Regards,
>>> Farzana.
>>
>> Rgds,
>> Simon

Puneet Kishor

DISCLAIMER:
This message contains privileged and confidential information and is intended
only for an individual named. If you are not the intended recipient, you should
not disseminate, distribute, store, print, copy or deliver this message. Please
notify the sender immediately by e-mail if you have received this e-mail by
mistake and delete this e-mail from your system. E-mail transmission cannot be
guaranteed to be secure or error-free as information could be intercepted,
corrupted, lost, destroyed, arrive late or incomplete or contain viruses. The
sender, therefore,  does not accept liability for any errors or omissions in
the contents of this message which arise as a result of e-mail transmission. If
verification is required, please request a hard-copy version.