On Feb 13, 2009, at 10:31 AM, Ulric Auger wrote:

> Hi
>
> I'm trying to use SQLite Encryption Extension on Windows Mobile 5.0
> but I'm
> getting a "Datatype misalignment" error inside rijndaelKeySetupEnc256
> function.
>
> The Datatype misalignment occurs on the line:
> rk[0] = GETU32(cipherKey     );

The GETU32() macro has a different implementation on microsoft, which
is suppose to be faster there, but which (I'm guessing) doesn't work
on windows mobile 5.0.  I suggest recompiling with the _MSC_VER macro
undefined.  Or manually edit see-aes256-ofb.c to change the line that
says:

      #ifdef _MSC_VER

To read:

      #if 0