Greetings and salutations.

Can one SQLite db be UPDATEd and used by folks using different DLL versions?

Long story, but here is the short story...

Our department here uses a tool that I created for PM'ing.  The D SQLite
wrapper that the program uses works fine with v3.6.11.  The program is being
used by a few folks that I can not see every day and so, they are using DLL
version 3.5.4 with live data.  What I would like to do is to update the
folks that I can see daily with v3.6.11 and send an email to the others to
update their DLL.

Will this mixing of DLL usage cause any problem with the data (corruption,
misalignment, loss of data, etc) by having folks connect to the databases
using different DLL versions?

thanks,

josé