Greetings,

I have a SQLite table that contains a DATETIME value. However, the database
does not appear to provide enough control over how that value is formatted.
For example, I'd like a two-digit year, to eliminate leading zeros, and to
show time using AM/PM format.

Is the ONLY way to accomplish this to manually parse the database value into
separate values and then work with that? Is there no way to access these
values in binary format without the overhead of convert to text and then
back again?

Thanks.