I have added sqlite.c to my Visual Studio 2008 project and everything seems to
be working in terms of database calls. However, when I step into an actual
sqlite routine using the debugger, the source code position is out of sync with
the actual location. For example, I step into sqlite3_open_v2() and it takes me
to a completely unrelated source code line.

I've already tried rebuilding everything, checked the settings, etc... but
nothing seems to help. I get the feeling this is a problem with the file being
so large and containing so many symbols. Has anyone else experienced this
problem?

Thanks

My amalgamation was created on 2009-02-17 21:53:46 UTC