Hello,

I'm in the process of writing my bachelors and I'd like to use the
great SQL syntax diagrams for DML and perhaps DDL statements from
SQLites on-line documentation. I can't find anything on the license of
the documentation (apart from "The details here are unclear."), so I
thought it'd be best to ask - can I do that? Of course I will not claim
any copyright for the diagrams and the appropriate information shall be
added to the bibliography.

The project on which I base my bachelors is a highly reusable, object
oriented open source (code LGPL, examples BSD license) web application
framework written in PHP. For data storage it's using SQLite
or MySQL (and easily addaptable for other SQL dialects). The
bachelors is being written in Polish but the source code is in
English. I plan to release the framework (called SpInq) to the public at
the end of this year.

PS. What was used to produce the diagrams, and would it be possible to
get vectorized versions of them? (if vectorized would require any
extra work, please ignore, the bitmap will do)

Thanks in advance,

--
Krzysztof `ChanibaL` Bociurko <sql...@chanibal.net>
xmpp://jab...@chanibal.net, http://chanibal.net