Hello,

default sorting with ORDER BY puts the NULL values at the beginning.
How can I change this behaviour? I.e., instead of

a       b
-----   ----
x      NULL
y      0
z      2

I would like to have

a      b
----    ----
y      0
z      2
x      NULL

Explanation: I have a table with e-values (expected number of
something). A lower e-value means a more significant search hit. No
evalue at all means that hit was not found, so that the missing
e-values should be reported at the end (unfortunately, I want to have
them reported, but just not at the beginning).

Thank you in advance,

j.

--
Inst. of Bioinformatics, UKM, Univ. of Muenster | Von-Esmarch-str. 54