"anna_shahinyan"
<annashahin...@yandex.ru> wrote in
message news:23171280.p...@talk.nabble.com
> I have tried the following but does not help:
>
>        sqlite3_stmt *stmt;
>        const char *sql_check = "SELECT * FROM MY_DATABASE WHERE id=?";
>        NSString *name = nil;
> if(sqlite3_prepare_v2(myDatabase, sql_check, -1, &stmt, NULL) ==
> SQLITE_OK) {
> if (sqlite3_step(stmt) == SQLITE_NOTFOUND) {
> NSLog(@"Not found");
> }
> }

You apparently want to check for a record with a particular ID - aren't
you surprised that your code doesn't mention the actual ID anywhere?

Your query has a parameter placeholder (the '?' sign). You need to bind
its value before running the statement - see sqlite3_bind_int.

Finally, sqlite3_step would return SQLITE_DONE when there are no
records, not SQLITE_NOTFOUND.

Igor Tandetnik