Hi all,

I try to build SQLite on VxWorks and it was ok. I make also create, insert,
update, delete and select to :memory: and to file to /tffs file system and
also to ramDisk.

Some people have a problem with file. I found a problem in function access.
This function is missing in VxWorks. After execution VDBE it check via this
function if file exist. Problem was with journal file, etc,
/tffs/test.db-journal.
This cause problem that second create table isnt possible.
For test you should check with strcmp function for this file etc.

if (strcmp(file, "/tffs/test.db-journal") == 0) {
  *pResOut = 0;
} else {
   *pResOut = 1;
}

Use also this define # define SQLITE_TEMP_STORE 3  . Store temp file to
memory.

I must find some other solution for this access. This is only for test.