ddevienne wrote:
> I can't find a way to list registered functions (the built-in ones and the
> ones added programmatically) via an API call nor via a built-in table like
> there is for tables in sqlite_master, which I could query.
>
> How does one get this list? Or asked differently, how would a user know
> which SQL functions she can use unless there's a way to list them in SQL?
>
> We have a UI which allows to aggregate rows by selecting a column and an
> aggregate function, but we must hard code the list of aggregate functions
> instead of introspecting the connection for all available aggregate
> functions.
>
> In general, I'd also like to be able to tell the cardinality of the function
> as passed as nArg to sqlite3_create_function. Is that also possible?
>
> Thanks, --DD

No, I don't think there is any way to do that for functions.

You can get a list of registered collations using the "pragma
collation_list", but there is no equivalent for functions.

SQLite seems to assume that only the application that creates a function
will ever use the function, so there is no need for this information.

HTH
Dennis Cote