Hi,

I have an application running on Windows CE4.1 PDAs with SD cards.

Sometimes I have errors executing commands on database that are:
11-database disk image is malformed

This happens for example on table MSTBP executing "Delete From MSTBP".
Or inserting into it.

The strange thing is, that after I restart my application (hence the
connection) the error disappears.
Everything continues working normally and the previous SQL statements,
that before generated this error, start working normally.

Any ideas how I can prevent this from happening?

I looked into pragma and specifically into:
PRAGMA journal_mode = /PERSIST

/Do you thing this may help? Do you think that maybe this problem is
because at a given time, the sqlite engine could not "access" the
journal file? Some strange hardware or OS problem that did not
created/deleted the file immediately, mainly because it is on a SD Card?

Thanks

--
Cumprimentos / Best Regards

Filipe Madureira