Thanks.

> There is no Time type in SQLite.

Oops... I use Sqlite Administrator to create a table , and the datatypes are
almost as many as MySQL , such as Date, Time, TimeStamp, varchar.
Since sqlite only has 5 kinds of datatype, why doesn't it throw a error
message when I create a table with a wrong datatype?

> I bet you don't actually use quotes as you show above.
In fact, I have used in the sql code.
   Say goodbye to romance...