Hello all,

Is it possible that with the read_uncommitted=1 and the shared cache
mode turned on (multithreaded application), that some data that has been
inserted into the database, but not yet committed, could not be picked
up by another thread as being in the database?

I thought (from reading the docs) that with read_uncommitted=1 and
sqlite3_enable_shared_cache(1), if I INSERT something, it will be picked
up if I do a SELECT on another thread's connection as being in the
database, even if a COMMIT has not been issued yet. Am I wrong in my
understanding?

Thanks in advance for any insight,

   Dennis