Hi All,
I would like to build the SQLite 3.6.14 to following the steps as mentioned in
the document
    tar xzf sqlite.tar.gz ;# Unpack the source tree into "sqlite"
    mkdir bld ;# Build will occur in a sibling directory
    cd bld ;# Change to the build directory
    ../sqlite/configure ;# Run the configure script
    make ;# Run the makefile.
    make install ;# (Optional) Install the build products
That is the build to use the default option but I want to change the of
SQLITE_THREADSAFE=1 to SQLITE_THREADSAFE=2. How to change this option at the
compiler time.
Thanks,
JP