Hi,
I also like C very much even if I prefer C++
Please note that I was asking to introduce C++ not to re-write (which would
be a total non-sense)

I just repeat that I use sqlite every days, and I find it awesome, I love
it.
C or C++? at the end : who cares?

I strongly believe that the persons are essential, more than the programming
language

Cheers,
Sylvain