On 5/06/2009 7:46 AM, Andrés G. Aragoneses wrote:
> Igor Tandetnik wrote:
>> "Andrés G. Aragoneses" <kno...@gmail.com>
>> wrote:
>>> My query, which I want to make it return the first row:
>>>
>>> SELECT * FROM SomeTable WHERE Path+FileName LIKE '%user/File%'
>> SELECT * FROM SomeTable WHERE Path || FileName LIKE '%user/File%';
>>
>> In SQL, string concatenation operator is ||, not +.
>>

> Cool! And can I do this as well?:
>
> SELECT Path||Filename FROM SomeTable WHERE Path || FileName LIKE
> '%user/File%'

Well, you should be able to do that. If you can type it into an e-mail
client, you can type it into an SQL processor. Try it, and let us know
what the result is.

Consider becoming familiar with the fantastic documentation:

http://www.sqlite.org/syntaxdiagrams.html#result-column

That "expr" in the box means "expression" which gives you a lot of scope ...