Hi Mihai!

I tested all versions of sqlite browser already - without success.

The next step will be to compile the old sources of sqlite.
Or is there a download repository of older sqlite versions? Then, I will
be able to develop a little tool for reading out the contents of this
older 2.X database.

With kindly regards,
Marcus Haßmann