Hello Enrico,

just to be sure: have you used the -clean option when restarting eclipse?

cheers
Jürgen Schwitalla

On Tue, 9 Jun 2009, Enrico Piccinini wrote:

I'm not working with standard java app, I succedded in creating that. But
wasn't what I had to do.

I've to integrate sqlite into an RCP ECLIPSE application. To do that I've to
use one of the standard method of import "external jar" into the application
that is more tricky than simply include jar. One of these methods is to
create a "Plugin from jar" and include in my application the plugin. I leave
this site that explain what I said after:

http://www.vogella.de/articles/RichClientPlatform/article.html#usingexternaljars
.

I hope you'll more ideas.

Enrico

On Tue, Jun 9, 2009 at 12:44 PM, Enrico Piccinini <