BACKGROUND:
In order to learn C#, I have spent the last year converting the source code
of SQLite3 from C to C#. As of version 3.6.16, it is now ready to release in
the wild. I don't want to self-host CVS or some other repository, so I am
trying to decide where to post the code.

My goals for this are simple. I just want to allow people to download the
source code, submit feedback, bug reports, etc.

I have looked at sourceforge, googlecode, codeproject and a few others.
However, while they all look fine, I not sure what works well in the real
world.

Any suggestions from your personal experience would be appreciated.

DISCLAIMER:
This port was done simply to learn C#, and then embed SQLite3 into a C#
application without the need for a dll.  Please no criticism for doing this,
or a discussion of if it was advisable to port SQLite3 to C# in the first
place.

Also, I know this is off-topic, but I am really interested in your
suggestions.  If you want to flame me, please reply directly, and not to the
list.

Regards,

Noah Hart