Hi,

sqlite as such has nothing to do with eMail.

My Thought:

I would write an application that queries a mailbox (via POP3, for
example, there are many possible ways) every n seconds, analyses the
mails it reads and performs the appropriate actions on the sqlite database.
This could be a background process or user command triggered.

Martin