Okay, way too much time after discovering the problem, I found the
cause: a simple typo :)

In the String where it was storing the column-names, it said (x, y, x,
etc..), and somewhere this created the null..

Well, at least I've refreshed my SQL-knowledge, so thank you very much!

Greets, Freek

Please help Logica to respect the environment by not printing this email  /
Pour contribuer comme Logica au respect de l'environnement, merci de ne pas
imprimer ce mail /  Bitte drucken Sie diese Nachricht nicht aus und helfen Sie
so Logica dabei, die Umwelt zu schützen /  Por favor ajude a Logica a respeitar
o ambiente nao imprimindo este correio electronico.