I'm trying to use the asynchronous I/O extension with the latest
SQLite version for the first time in my project.
This project is using database files attached into one database
connection.
I start a transaction which involves two different database files but,
the commit operation is failing with the SQLITE_CANTOPEN (14) error.
The transaction with only one database file is working fine.
As far as I could debug, it seems that it's failing to open/create the
master journal file (sqlite3async.c:1069).
Does anybody knows if the asynchronous I/O feature was supposed to
work in this scenario (database connection with multiple database
files attached)?

Any suggestion/help is appreciated.
Thanks.

Alessandro.