On Tue, 21 Jul 2009 08:57:25 -0500, "Jay A. Kreibich"
<j...@kreibi.ch> wrote:

>On Mon, Jul 20, 2009 at 10:57:33PM +0200, Kees Nuyt scratched on the wall:
>> Think Lite.
>
>  I'm trying.  That's why I didn't suggest just rolling it into
>  the main code.  By having it as a module you can load it (or not) and
>  use it (or not) as needed.  Those that feel they have a strong need
>  to have the code in the engine can have it, but those of use that
>  think it is overkill can leave it out.  Heck, having it as a module
>  would let you remove it from sqlite3....

Yes, that's a nice solution.
Actually it wasn't so smart of me to react to your previous
posting, because I mostly agree with you on your balanced
opinions and proposed solutions.

I rather meant to oppose to the ever threatening featuritis
and sometimes misplaced expectations of some overly
enthousiastic SQLiters.

[cut for brevity, man, you can write, I'm jealous]

Regards,
--
  (  Kees Nuyt
  )