Hi. I have a table that stores pieces of an image as a bunch of blobs. I get
the pieces out of order and store them in a table until I get all of the
pieces I need. I then want to assemble them in order and store the resulting
complete image in in another table entirely.

Is there a smart way to go about this so that memory use is limited? A
select and order by the part number will return each blob in order. Is there
a way to use concat to build up the final blob in the other table without
having to store all the pieces in memory first?

Thanks.