Kosenko Max wrote:

> Noah Hart wrote:
>> C#-SQLite is now ready for review.  The project is located at
>> http://code.google.com/p/csharp-sqlite
> I think this name much better than sql-sharp.
> I've posted a question on SQLite ADO.NET forum
> http://sqlite.phxsoftware.com/forums/p/1879/7971.aspx about supporting
> your implementation in ADO.NET Provider. In Silverlight that require some
> adjustments to your code (not much) and ADO Provider will need to have
> parts of System.Data included as a stubs.
>
> From your point of view - which parts you haven't yet ported?

The big things are:  FTS, VIRTUAL TABLES, INCRBLOB

And there are still 9 tests to review:

I need to determine if the test errors are errors in the port, errors in the
TCL, or the test is not appropriate for C#

>From http://code.google.com/p/csharp-sqlite/wiki/CompilerOptions

I am currently compiling with the following OMIT options:

    * SQLITE_MUTEX_OMIT
    * SQLITE_OMIT_AUTHORIZATION
    * SQLITE_OMIT_GET_TABLE
    * SQLITE_OMIT_INCRBLOB