Hi,

If you are looking for a delete - command, then you have to decide which
of the duplicate rows you want to keep. Are they all the same even in
the other fields?

Perhaps you want to do something like

delete from members where exists (select rowid from members m2 where
m2.name = members .name and m2.rowid < members .rowid)

This statement deletes all rows where there exists a row with the same
name and a lowe rowid. Rowid is an internal field of sqlite.

Martin