Hello Barton,
 Here is one suggestion to try: SQL Manager.
 I use SQLite Manager (by Mrinal Kant
(http://sqlite-manager.googlecode.com) and find it extremely useful.
It is developed in Xulrunner, Gecko, thus runs only under
Mozilla/Firefox. That said, it runs essentially as a stand alone
application, and at v.0.5.1 is fairly robust and stable at this point.
There are only a few common features that SQLite Manager omits or
doesn't do well, but it is very dynamically managed and new features
do get implemented from time to time. Give it a try if you use
Firefox.

cheers,
Joe Glassy

On Tue, Aug 25, 2009 at 8:37 AM, Barton Torbert<btorb...@fbdover.com> wrote:
> I saw all the tools listed on the SQLite wiki.  I was hoping that I could
> solicit opinions on the various ones there to save me the time of trying all
> of them.
>
> Bart
>

> ________________________________

Joseph Glassy
Lead Software Engineer (contractor)
NASA Measures (Freeze/Thaw),Rm CFC 424
College of Forestry and Conservation
Univ. Montana, Missoula, MT 59812
Tel: 406-243-6318     Cellular: 406-544-3315
and:
Research Analyst/Programmer
University of Montana NSF EPSCoR Program
Davidson Honors College Room 013
Missoula, MT 59812
um.gla...@gmail.com
Campus phone 243-6337   Cell(406) 544-3315