Atul_Vaidya
<atul.vai...@prototechsolutions.com> wrote:
>          I want to make this query faster, for this, i created
> indexes for Entity_Id

Entity_Id doesn't appear anywhere in the query. How is an index on it
supposed to help?

> and grpuid

Which of them? There are three tables, all having a column named grpuid.

Run the query with EXPLAIN QUERY PLAN in front. The output will tell you
which indexes, if any, SQLite uses for each join.

> and also used a pragmas :
> PRAGMA journal_mode = MEMORY;
> PRAGMA synchronous = OFF;
> PRAGMA temp_store = MEMORY;
> PRAGMA count_changes = OFF;
> PRAGMA cache_size = 12000;

These pragmas are mostly used when you are writing to the database. They
do little to speed up SELECTs.

> I also do Begin Transaction and End Transaction

Same thing - this doesn't help SELECTs.

> 2. Entity_ID is a Primary Integer Key

Then there's already an index on it. No reason to create a second one.

Igor Tandetnik