I'm trying to run a .NET program on Linux using MONO that makes use of SQLite
and nHibernate.  I've got the managed code only System.Data.SQLite.dll and use
the sqlite3.dll on Vista and my program and tests run fine.  However, I don't
know where to put the sqlite-3.6.17.so shared library, or if there are other
paths or settings I need to configure to use SQLite on Linux.  I'm getting the
following exception and any advice would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks in advance,
Dan

SchemaExport: sqlite3_open_v2
System.EntryPointNotFoundException: sqlite3_open_v2
  at (wrapper managed-to-native)
System.Data.SQLite.UnsafeNativeMethods:sqlite3_open_v2
(byte[],intptr&,int,intptr)
  at System.Data.SQLite.SQLite3.Open (System.String strFilename,
SQLiteOpenFlagsEnum flags, Int32 maxPoolSize, Boolean usePool) [0x00000]
  at System.Data.SQLite.SQLiteConnection.Open () [0x00000]
  at NHibernate.Connection.DriverConnectionProvider.GetConnection () [0x00000]
  at NHibernate.Tool.hbm2ddl.SchemaExport.Execute (Boolean script, Boolean
export, Boolean justDrop, Boolean format) [0x00000]