Hi List,
         I have been using SQlite to store the information from my
application.However,when i did a time analysis, I found that the sqlite
contributes to Half of the total time.The data that i am storing in the
Database using SQlite is retrieved on a per entity basis.
In order, to enhance the speed, i had set pragmas,
1. PRAGMA journal_mode = MEMORY;
2. PRAGMA synchronous = OFF;
3. PRAGMA temp_store = MEMORY;
4. PRAGMA count_changes = OFF;
5. PRAGMA cache_size = 12000;

 i also avoid the update calls, and i do all the insertion in between Begin
Transaction and End Transaction.I was planning to call the insertion calls
to SQLite in a separate thread.I am using the SQLite Version 3.3.13.When i
dig in through documentation, the latest version was 3.3.18.FAQ says that
the SQlite is Thread safe. Please suggest me if I should work in this
direction.
Thanks in Advance,
Atul