Hello Atul_Vaidya,

Tuesday, September 22, 2009, 7:08:29 AM, you wrote:

A> Hi,
A>    I want a statically linked SQlite Library connected to my application.I
A> am using Visual Studio 2008.I created my own version using the three files
A> as sqlite3.h,sqlite3.c and sqlite3ext.h.It does creates a Lib file,and i am
A> getting it linked in to my application, however when i try to make any call
A> to Sqlite from my application, i get a crash in sqlite3_mutex_enter
A> function.
A> I had the same thing working for my previous sqlite version (3_3_13),
A> although in that vcproj, i was adding in the entire source code under source
A> files.(sqlite-source-3.3.13.zip)
A> Is there anything that i missed ?
A> Regards,
A> Atul

Make sure the build types matche up. Default projects in '08 try to
build for the DLL runtime and not the static runtime. When I do this,
I select all of the projects and subprojects, check the runtime
library and set them all to /MT or /MTd so, they all build with the
same runtime library.

You can also make a copy of the old project that worked and simply
copy the new files into this project then add any new C/H files to the
project. That's how I upgrade.

If you want to single step in, you should use the separate files and
not the combined H and C file. The C file is to complicated for the
debugger.

--
Best regards,
 Teg                            mailto:t...@djii.com