On 24/09/2009 12:02 AM, hfdabler wrote:

> Hello to all,
>
> Being in a pretty much international company, I have come here to ask a few
> things about ETL tools and their different languages.

Why? The principal focus of this mailing list is SQLite and its C APIs,
not ETL.

> We have offices in the US, in Europe (Italy, France) and in China. We think
> English is fine but our European team and Chinese team especially would like
> to get software in their language.
>
> What we are trying to find is an ETL program to perform data integration,
> data synchronization and deduplication on our database in French, Italian
> and especially in Chinese.

I presume that you mean that the /user interface/ should work in those
languages. To handle Chinese /data/, you may need to source a separate
program in China ... a Western-origin program would need a
Chinese-specific deduplication module, developed with the aid of Chinese
experts -- soundex, metaphone, Jaro-Winkler, Levenshtein and such-like
don't grok non-alphabetic languages.